Turbine Housing, Tial, V-band inlet and outlet GT50/GTX50R 1.17A/R
- Typically lighter weight than a corresponding iron housing of the same A/R
- Investment cast stainless steel for a beautiful, smooth interior and exterior
- Vband inlet and outlet gets rid of gaskets and bolts, no leaks and no broken bolts
- Three A/R options
- Overall physical size is smaller than standard housing, allowing it to fit in tight engine bays
- Better heat retention than cast iron
- Pivoting of the turbo 360* possible
Housing, Tial, V-band inlet and outlet, GTX50R, 1.17A/R
New offering specifically for the GTX50 series!
Note: The Tial GTX50R Stainless Turbine housing uses the same inlet and outlet (manifold and downpipe) flanges and clamps as the Tial housings for the GT/GTX42 and GT/GTX45 Series. The centering ring on the downpipe flange does not fit because GTX50 turbine wheel bore is too large, but the OD fits the same.