Turbine Housing, Garrett SFI Stainless V-band inlet and outlet, GT55XX or GTX55, 1.40 A/R
Garrett SFI approved stainless steel v-band inlet and outlet 1.40 A/R turbine housing for GT55 and GTX55 series turbochargers.
Garrett GTX55 stainless steel turbine housings are designed to provide racing enthusiasts optimal turbine flow and safety for high horsepower applications. Two 3/8", Grade 5, cross bolts are installed perpendicular to each other in the turbine housing outlet to prevent material escape in the event of a catastrophic failure. This provides crew members, spectators, and drivers an additional level of safety no other turbocharger manufacturer offers as a standard feature on non SFI certified housings.Product Features:
- 1.24 A/R and 1.40 A/R options
- SFI certification optional
- 3/8" Grade 5 cross bolts on both SFI and non SFI housings
- Threaded bosses for attachment points
- 4.25" V-band inlet
- 5" V-band outlet
- Compatible with GTX5533R Gen I & Gen II GTX5544R
- Complete the recertification form available here!
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a response with an RMA number and shipping instructions
- Safely package the turbocharger and ship the turbocharger to the address within the shipping instructions
For further information or questions, please contact email@example.com