Garrett upgrade Intercooler for 2012+ Ford Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost
- The Garrett® direct fit Ford Focus ST performance charge air cooler boasts a 115% larger core that helps reduce intake manifold temperatures by an average of 11 ℉ (6.1 ℃) based on OBD II data. Optimized end tanks improve air flow through the core. This performance intercooler showed an increase of up to 25 HP (19 kW) and 9 lb-ft (12 N-m) of torque compared to OE during back to back dyno comparisons in a wind tunnel which generates air velocity that matches vehicle speed. During testing the heat saturation point increased from 4 dyno pulls to 8 dyno pulls.
- This direct fit performance intercooler installs in 1.5 hours and can support up to 670 HP (499 kW) all while reusing the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps. This intercooler also features an integrated drain plug to allow removal of condensation buildup.
- Core only: 26.3" L x 4.3" D x 7.8" H (668mm x 109mm x 198mm)
- With end tanks: 36.25" L x 6.55" D x 7.8" H (921mm x 166mm x 198mm)
- 2.5" hose connection on inlet and outlet
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)