HKS GT FULL TURBINE KIT - Nissan SILVIA S14
GT FULL TURBINE KIT GT II 7460
for SILVIA S14/S15
New Design GTII 7460
Highly-reputed GT2835R kit was redesigned to the kit with newly designed GTII 7460 turbine.
New kit has more advantages under high speed range and maintain handiness like GT2835R.
The same cast manifold included in the GT2835R/GT3037S kit is also included. It is much more durable than stainless steel manifold. Cast manifold is not only durable but also very reliable. Port's shape and pipe junction are designed to reduce primary exhaust pressure. Turbine is installed on the manifold; it improve engine compartment appearance.
Connection to stock Front Pipe layout. Atmospheric exposure type external wastegate
For SR users, Front Pipe is the important factor to decide road clearance.The extension layout was designed to be connected with current Front Pipe (triangle flange). The extension has two bosses so that A/F knock sensor can be installed as well as the stock O2 sensor. The bypass pipe is atmospheric exposure type that makes external wastegate sound. Modification is required in case return connection is needed.
Even though the turbine was upgraded to latest design GTII 7460, the MSRP stays the same so that it can be affordable for more silvia owners.
Turbocharger unit, Cast manifold, SPL Wastegate, Extension (Turbo outlet) Bypass pipe (Atmospheric exposure), Chamber pipe, Oil line, Water line, Gaskets Air hose, Brackets/Bolts/Nuts
Specification of the test vehicle
HKS Step1 Camshaft IN256/EX256, HKS Metal Head Gasket 1.2mm F-CON V Pro, EVC, HKS Injector 740cc, HKS Fuel Pump, HKS Fuel Regulator HKS Spark Plug M45i, HKS S type Intercooler, HKS Front Pipe, HKS Metal Catalyzer, HKS Hi-Power Muffler
Horsepower: Tested on an engine bench Boost 1.5 (kg/cm2)
GTII 7460 338.5kw (460.5ps) / 7737rpm 495.3N-m (50.5kgf-m)/6162rpm
GT2835R 333.1kw (453.2ps) / 6848rpm 492.3N-m (50.2kgf-m)/6284rpm
* These are results of in-house test. Numbers may be vary depending on measurement instruments.
Remarks for installation
- Required HKS products: Front mount Intercooler Kit (13001-AN006, AN011, AN012) Universal Power Flow
- Required item: Suction pipe (Induction for turbine φ100) Heat shield item (Not included in the kit)
To make φ100 suction pipe, use Al bent pipe 1.5D 30°.
- Remarks: As outlet of wastegate is atmospheric exposure type, it is for off-road use only.
Engine internal parts, fuel & ignition management, drive train must be upgraded.
Heat protection around the turbine is required.
- Installation time: 6 - 8 hours
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Exoticspeed Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Exoticspeed Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Exoticspeed-branded, even if packaged or sold with Exoticspeed products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year