GT Headers for Porsche 996 & 997 1998-08 (Non-Turbo)
A perfect match to OEM or EXOTICSPEED cat-back exhaust systems and OEM Muffler. All EXOTICSPEED headers are made from stainless steel mandrel bent pipes. Great care was taken during the design to enhance the performance of your normally-aspirated or Supercharged vehicle, by fine-tuning the placement, size and angle of each collector to even out the exhaust pulses. Combined with large primary runners make EXOTICSPEED Headers a solid choice for your vehicle.
- Engine Code: 3.4-3.6L Naturally Aspirated
- Material: HD SUS304
- Design: Equal length
- Design: 3-1 / Optimum Hi end power
- Finish: Polished
- Manifold Pipe O/D (mm): 52 to 45
- Header Outlet: IOEM 3 Bolt w/ 56mm ID
- Pipe thickness (mm): 2.5
- Flange thickness (mm): 12
- Flange style: OEM
- Compatibilities: Porsche 911 (996/997) 1998-08 (Non-Turbo / Naturally Aspirated) Fits all non-turbo 996 & 997 models "Excludes GT3"
- Feature: Design GT motorsport merge collectors and larger primary tubes for better drivability and creates more horsepower and torque. Improvement is approximately 15hp, 12TQ.