Product Warranty & Claim Procedure
Exoticspeed Performance Products, Corp. warrants to original retail purchaser that exoticspeed products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date on your receipt. Exoticspeed Performance Products will repair or if repairing is not possible, replace the item. Warranty will be voided if the original product has been modified, mishandled, abused, negligence, or involved in accidents. If a claim is started, a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) will be issued and is required when returning the product for evaluation. Final assessment will be made by Exoticspeed warranty department. *60 days limited warranty on Turbocharger and related kits.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Please read all instructions prior to installation and use. Improper installation or misuse of the product may lead to failure and damage to both product and vehicle. The user assumes all responsibility. For assistance, please contact us. All products are intended for use off public streets and highways. Vehicle manufacture warranty maybe voided should any modification(s) or removal(s) of OEM components are determined. Federal and state law may prohibit the removal, modification or rendering of any device affecting vehicle emissions. It is the users’ responsibility to be aware of federal, state and local laws. User assumes all cost and risks associated with purchase and installation of aftermarket components.
The information you provide is kept confidential and is used to process orders but not limited to sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and other Exoticspeed affiliated promotions. Exoticspeed Performance Products, Corp. does not sell any customer information to 3rd party sources. The information provided is for the sole purpose of Exoticspeed use.
Exoticspeed Performance Products warrants to original purchaser with proof of purchase that its goods or merchandise will be free from defect and workmanship for its intended purpose. This limited warranty shall extend for a period of 365 days (60 days for turbochargers) from the date of purchase on the receipt. This warranty is limited to repair and replacement without charge and shall only apply to defective part. EXOTICSPEED will not replace a complete kit should a single component is found to be defective. Limited warranty offer does not cover additional incurred cost such as logistics, labor charges, car storage fee, car rental fee, economic loss, etc.
Limitation and Exclusions
The limited warranty offered by EXOTICSPEED is voided under these conditions:
- product has been installed improperly
- improper or lack of maintenance
- product has been used for competition
- wear and tear due to normal usage
- product has been misused or neglected
- damaged due to accident
- damaged from foreign matter
- modifications have been made or attempted due to no formal means of monitoring product use, each claim will be independent and will vary case by case.
The final assessment will be made by a EXOTICSPEED experienced expert in the relative field.
Before filing a claim, please ensure that the problem is not caused by any of the following listed in “Limitations and Exclusions”.
Should an inspection be performed and the product is working properly, customer will be responsible for associated shipping expense. If warranty is granted, the repaired unit or a replacement will be shipped to you accordingly. Please call or email to start a claim.
A warranty must still be eligible within the allotted time frame from the date on the receipt. In all cases please fill out the RMA form and submit this along with proof of purchase. The claim must go through a EXOTICSPEED Authorized Dealer if purchased at any retail outlet.
Any purchases made directly through www.exoticspeed.com should be emailed or faxed with a cover letter to 778-999-8588.
Once a claim form has been submitted please allow 2-3 business days for a confirmation reply along with the return merchandise authorization # (RMA#) which will be issued for your claim. Customer MUST wait for this # prior to returning the merchandise back. This number must be clearly visible on the returning package to ensure proper processing. If not properly identified or associated with RMA#, Exoticspeed has the right to refuse the package and/or will return at customers expensive. Once the warranty claim product arrives, an examination will be conducted to determine coverage of warranty.
If EXOTICSPEED corp. determines the part to be covered under the Limited Warranty, the customer will be notified and a replacement will be shipped out immediately. If the claim is denied, the customer will be notified and reasons for denial will be thoroughly explained. Should there be a dispute in warranty outcome, EXOTICSPEED and customer will make every attempt to resolve the situation amicably.
TURBO WARRANTY CLAIM/ REBUILD
Turbo warranty claim must be filed within 60 days from the invoice date. Please see "Claim Procedure" for details. Turbo rebuild is a service offered by EXOTICSPEED. Please call for inquiries and to be issued RMA# prior to sending in the turbo.
An inspection will be conducted to assess the repair. Should the turbo be non-repairable, a $75 inspection fee will be charged and will be returned at the owner’s expense. If you choose to rebuild the turbo, the $75 inspection fee will be waived. The cost for rebuild will vary depending on parts and labor. Customer will be notified before any work will be conducted.
When sending in the turbo, please be sure to reference RMA# on the box to assure proper handling. Once turbo has been received, the customer will be notified and inspection/rebuild process will begin.
** No representative or distributor of EXOTICSPEED is authorized to change or alter this limited warranty. Any alterations must be done through a written consent signed by an authorized manager of EXOTICSPEED CORP.
RETURNS, ERRORS, DAMAGE AND WARRANTY
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it. If you’re not happy, neither are we! You can return new, unused, and unaltered items within fifteen (15) days of delivery or OTC pick-up with restocking fees, subject to the Return Exclusions section.
• Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included and no broken seals.
• Once your return has been received, inspected, and approved by EXOTICSPEED (our goal is three (3) business days after receipt of goods), approved returns will be processed and a credit will be applied to your account as a store credit.
• You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning your order to our warehouses.
• Reseller agrees that any credit balance(s) issued by EXOTICSPEED must be used within (30) days from the date the credit was issued and may only be used for purchases of products. Any unused credit or portion thereof will automatically expire after (35) days, or be processed pursuant to state law.
RETURN SHIPPING OPTIONS
• For product shipped in the contiguous 48 U.S. states and Canada, EXOTICSPEED provides the option of printing out a pre-paid shipping label for a fee of $14.99 per package + shipping amount. This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
• For Resellers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us at your cost. We recommend a shipping method that includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
• All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
• Any abandoned package will be discarded or recycled.
APPAREL & HELMETS
• Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. Items packaged without this protection will be returned to the Reseller.
• Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag and box, together with all original paperwork and accessories.
• Unused items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, or components, will be returned to the Reseller at the Reseller’s cost.
ELECTRONICS, HARD PARTS, TOOLS, SEATS, WHEELS & TIRES
• Any electronic product that has been removed from packaging or whose packaging reveals a broken manufacturer seal cannot be returned.
• Any part that has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed cannot be returned.
• Any tool or chemical that has been opened or whose seal is broken cannot be returned.
• Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed cannot be returned.
• Any engine internal product that has been removed from packaging or whose packaging reveals a broken manufacturer seal cannot be returned.
• Any wheel or tire that has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed cannot be returned.
• Any seat that has been installed or shows signs attempting to be installed cannot be returned.
• Any product that looks installed, used or the original packaging is dirty and damaged cannot be returned.
• Any merchandise that is missing an original tamper seal, plastic wrapping, packaging, tags, or instructions is considered used and cannot be returned.
• Any merchandise or parts that show signs of use, wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, fingerprints, mounting, installing or otherwise is in a condition other than as it was received cannot be returned.
• Product purchased with the identifier of Overstock, Closeout, or Special Order cannot be returned.
• Discontinued or Superseded products cannot be returned.
• Custom ordered product cannot be returned.
• Product and/or packaging that is damaged when Reseller is shipping on their own carrier freight account cannot be returned.
• Refunds will not be given for warranty products, but a store credit will be granted.
International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Reseller is responsible for freight costs and any applicable brokerage or customs charges. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to EXOTICSPEED upon delivery will be rejected.
Written notification of goods damaged upon receipt must be reported to EXOTICSPEED customer service within two (2) business days of the delivery, or no refund or store credit will be available. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures, as this helps speed things along.
LTL shipping damage must be reported and noted at the time of delivery with the freight carrier, otherwise the claim will be void.
In the event that a EXOTICSPEED distributed product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, EXOTICSPEED reserves the right to refuse or cancel the orders placed for such product or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly. EXOTICSPEED reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, EXOTICSPEED will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period that covers merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer directly or EXOTICSPEED for assistance. NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, OR IMPLIED is made on any products sold or distributed by EXOTICSPEED. All product descriptions given by EXOTICSPEED are for reference only and are not a guarantee. EXOTICSPEED cannot assume any responsibility for damages arising from personal injury, labor costs or other injury arising out of the use of any product manufactured or sold by EXOTICSPEED. EXOTICSPEED shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, damage or loss of goods or claims of Resellers of the user which may arise and or result from the sale, installation or use of these products. By purchasing, using, or installing the product, the user agrees to all of these terms.
Please note that, depending on the manufacturer, warranty processing can take up to 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to Reseller negligence. Refunds will not be given for warranty products.