Garrett Gen2 GTX4720R - 76mm Turbo with Garrett T6 Undivided Turbine Housing
Garrett GEN2 GTX4720R - 76mm (aka GEN2 GTX47-76 and GEN2 GTX7684) dual ball bearing turbocharger with T6 undivided turbine housing.
The most responsive configuration for Garrett's highest flowing Gen II GTX 76mm compressor wheel. The turbo for race classes limited to a 76mm compressor wheel inducer and/or GT/GTX47 series turbo.
- Gen II compressor wheel aerodynamics
- 9%-15% increased flow
- Larger .88 A/R compressor housing volute
- 120mm comp exducer ( + 2mm) with 30% lower inertia
- Compatible with GT and GTX turbine housings
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 120mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 41
- Compressor Housing: .88 A/R, 6 Inch Inlet (cast ported shroud), and 3.5" V-Band Outlet
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 93mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 84mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 82
- Turbine Housing: T6 Undivided Inlet and 5" V-Band Outlet