Garrett Intercooler upgrade for 2012+ Ford Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost "TR" (w/ TiAl BOV Flange)
Garrett® Intercooler upgrade for the 2012+ Ford Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost Modified - TiAL READY edition. This special setup comes with a welded TiAL BOV flange which is convenient especially for those upgrading their turbo. TiAL BOV sold separately.
The Garrett® direct fit Ford Focus ST performance charge air cooler boasts a 115% larger core that helps reduce intake manifold temperatures by an average of 11 ℉ (6.1 ℃) based on OBD II data. Optimized end tanks improve air flow through the core. This performance intercooler showed an increase of up to 25 HP (19 kW) and 9 lb-ft (12 N-m) of torque compared to OE during back to back dyno comparisons in a wind tunnel which generates air velocity that matches vehicle speed. During testing the heat saturation point increased from 4 dyno pulls to 8 dyno pulls.
This direct fit performance intercooler installs in 1.5 hours and can support up to 670 HP (499 kW) all while reusing the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps. This intercooler also features an integrated drain plug to allow removal of condensation buildup.
- Supports up to 670 HP (499 kW)
- 115% larger core than stock
- Installs in stock location
- TiAL BOV Ready
- Up to 25 HP (19 kW) and 9 lb-ft (12 N-m) of torque
- Average 11 ℉ (6.1 ℃) reduction in intake
- temperature based on OBD II data
- Integrated drain plug to evacuate condensation
- Cast aluminum end tanks
- Advanced offset fin design
- Bar-and-plate construction
- Core only: 26.3" L x 4.3" D x 7.8" H (668mm x 109mm x 198mm)
- With end tanks: 36.25" L x 6.55" D x 7.8" H (921mm x 166mm x 198mm)
- 2.5" hose connection on inlet and outlet
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
Applicable Garrett Part Number: