Garrett Gen2 GTX5544R - 102mm Turbo with Garrett 1.78 A/R T6 Undivided Turbine Housing
Garrett GEN2 GTX5544R - 102mm (aka GEN2 GTX55-102) dual ball bearing turbocharger with a 1.78 A/R T6 undivided turbine housing.
The highest flowing Garrett Gen II GTX 102mm turbo. The turbo for race classes limited to a 102mm compressor wheel inducer.
- Gen II compressor wheel aerodynamics
- Supports 2,750HP+
- Larger .96 A/R compressor housing volute
- 144mm comp exducer (+ 11mm)
- Compatible with GT and GTX turbine housings
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 102mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 144mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 50
- Compressor Housing: .96 A/R, 6 Inch Inlet (cast ported shroud), and 3.5" V-Band Outlet
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 112mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 102mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Turbine Housing: 1.78 A/R, T6 un-divided Inlet and 5.0" V-Band Outlet