Garrett EVO X Garrett Twin-scroll GTX3582R Turbo Kit - Internally Gated - 4" Inlet
Model Years: 2008 +
Engine: 2.0L 4B11 Turbocharged Inline 4
The Garrett® Evo X Turbo Upgrade allows you to push your AWD, rally-bred monster up to an estimated 700 HP+ with the latest technology dual ball bearing GTX3582R.
The Garrett® GTX3582R Evo X Turbo Upgrade features a specially designed twin-scroll turbine housing that bolts-on to the Evo X stock exhaust manifold; and stock exhaust down pipe, which enables worry free fitment of aftermarket exhaust systems.
The turbine housing allows for the retention of the stock exhaust heat shield for better temperature control as well as a stealth look.
The compressor housing includes a ported shroud 4-inch diameter inlet and 2 inch diameter outlet. The compressor housing REQUIRES (i) custom hose connection 4-inch intake pipe; and (ii) hose connection compressor outlet adapter.
The Garrett® patented dual ball bearing center housing is standard on both turbocharger options for unmatched power handling and unbeatable response.
The Evo X Turbo Upgrade is a powerful, yet highly streetable enhancement to an already potent car.
|Compressor Wheel Inducer||62.5mm|
|Compressor Wheel Exducer||82.5mm|
|Compressor Wheel Trim||58|
|Compressor Housing A/R||0.60|
|Turbine Wheel Diameter||68.0mm|
|Turbine Housing A/R||0.94|
- GTX3582R dual ball bearing application specific turbocharger
- Oil drain line
- Water lines
- Gaskets and necessary hardware
- Installation Instructions
- REQUIRES custom hose connection 4-inch diameter intake pipe
- REQUIRES hose connection compressor outlet adapter
PLEASE NOTE: Turbos with BIG wheel combinations such as these require good airflow in and out of them in order to do their job efficiently. Whenever possible, run the largest diameter inlet piping (4" preferred) to allow adequate airflow into the turbo and 3" diameter piping out of the turbine exhaust to facilitate maximum flow. Allowing the turbo to inhale and exhale freely through large pipingwork will allow you to attain the desired HP easier with often much less boost pressure during your tuning process. Failure to free up the turbo's flow potential can force the turbo to "top out" in power prematurely and undoubtably place your entire engine/turbo against the perpetual "wall" and always short of reaching maximum power.
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Exoticspeed Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Exoticspeed Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Exoticspeed-branded, even if packaged or sold with Exoticspeed products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year