Garrett Dodge Cummins 2002-2007 turbo kit
5.9L Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 Cummins Diesel
Stage 1: GT3782R (PN 759361-10)
Stage 2: GT3782R (PN 759361-11)
Stage 3: GT3788R (PN 759361-12)
- 2002.5 - 2007 5.9L Cummins Engine
- The GT37R dual ball-bearing turbo
- A Garrett exclusive ball bearing cartridge for unbeatable response, efficiency, and durability. Elimination of the thrust bearing eliminates Failures at elevated boost levels
- The upgrade results in lower intake and exhaust gas temperatures as well as reduced backpressure for more efficient air flow
- Water-cooled center section with a patented dual ball-bearing center section results in higher durability and longer turbo life
- Oil inlet fitting features a built in restrictor for worry-free operation
- High flow compressor wheels move air quickly and powerfully
- Maximum recommended boost is 40 psi
Available through the Garrett Master Distributors, Garrett Performance Distributors and PowerMax Distributor network.
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Exoticspeed Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Exoticspeed Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Exoticspeed-branded, even if packaged or sold with Exoticspeed products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year